If there’s one trend that I’m into this moment, it’s definitely leopard! I love this trendy yet classic print. You can find many leopard printed items in my closet: A coat, a couple of tops and blouses, a watch and even a pair of jeans. Yes, you can definitely say that I’m going wild for this trend! It looks like the leopard is about to stay, since animal prints will be a hot item this summer. Still many people has this bad image of the leopard trend but when done right, leopard can be very chic and sophisticated. How? I’m about to tell you!
5 tips on how to wear leopard:
- Choose leopard prints with muted tones. Since this animal trend is really everywhere, you can find them literally in every color. From bright red to yellow. If you want to keep it sophisticated, try to pick for more neutral colours.
- But… of course you can mix this animal pattern with a bright color! I love to wear my leopard jeans with my orange pullover. Since my jeans is muted, it still looks clean, but with a fun touch.
- Pick items who has a subtle touch of this animal print or go simply for accessories, like shoes. My favourite? A stunning pair of leopard earrings, who makes every outfit instant glamorous!
- Are you more into a casual look? Wear your leopard blouse/ top with your favourite pair of jeans and you’ll look casual chic.
- Go for leather! Leopard looks stunning with leather pieces. Especially a black leather jacket looks gorgeous with a leopard blouse or dress.
ThIs the leopard trend also one of your favourites? And which items do you already have?